Goal Setting 2018 - Get Focussed! - $99
Pre requisites: None
Duration: 3 hours
Have you ever heard that we only use 10% of our brain? Goal setting engages the other 90% and helps you take steps to achieve things you never thought possible!!!
What do you want to improve about yourself this year? What do you want to learn? How much MONEY do you want to make? Are there some cool things that you'd like to have that you have simply been putting off?
Have you ever set goals for yourself? Everyone does it at New Year, but when those goals fail, most people move through life with little focus, they tend to wander, and wonder what to do next!
This goal setting workshop will give you lazer precise focus on what is really important to you in the coming year and will help you to prioritize things that are important to you for the next 3 years, 5 years, 10 years and even 20 years down the road!!!
This includes scheduled follow-up sessions to make sure that you stay committed to the goals you set today!
Goal Setting 2018 - Get Focussed! - $99 - Mississauga
|START DATE||LOCATION||CLASS TIMES|
|No classes are available for registration at this time|